Friday, May 16, 2008

~ Bedrest is OVER!!! ~

Today, bedrest is officially over! I made it through this time downstairs on the couch. It was much better than being upstairs away from the hubbub of activity. My family came over in shifts - Dad, Sis, my niece Karli, and Mom all took their turn taking care of me while Mark was at work. The days went by pretty quickly this time. Needless to say, I am happy to be showered and up and around.

Back to waiting now- we have an appointment on Monday at 11am for the pregnancy test. I should know by the end of the day Monday if it worked or not. Surprisingly, I am not nearly as stressed about it as I was last time... I know that whatever is supposed to happen, will.

The roller coaster ride is approaching the top again... Holding on for the loop-the-loop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking only the very best of thoughts for you right now and keeping you in my prayers each day.. You just rest and do as you are doing sweetest Holly.. enjoy the ride.. It is all in the good Lords hands. Love you !!

Hugs!
Tara

Julie's Blogger said...

Holly,,
I have been checking daily to see how things are going? I am glad to hear they are going well so far! I am so happy that you have family that cares that much to come and help you out like that,you are lucky. I had no help at all with the first or second pregnancy, my family was not really there for me even while very pregnant with the twins and had Abby (2 1/2 yrs) so I am so happy for you! It will make all the difference with that support. I can't wait to hear your pregnant on monday.........my finger are crossed my friend!!!!

God Bless,
~Julie