Tuesday, May 20, 2008

~ Round 2.... Negative ~

Unfortunately, we received bad news last night - our pregnancy test was negative for this cycle. It was surprisingly easier to hear this time - I think I was much more prepared. Although, it still is a huge disappointment.

What next? Well, Mark really wants me to take a break for a month or two to give my body (and mind) a little rest. After arguing with him and sulking for a couple hours, I have come to terms with the rest period and agree it will probably be a good thing. My wonderful husband asks very little of me - I have to respect his position on this one. (Watch he will be right!) I have been pumping my body up with one hormone or another since last Summer. It will be good to take a break and try to get my body back into shape a bit. We have a busy couple months with our best friends getting married in June and our trip to Hawaii in early July. Plenty of things to keep me busy.

I will keep you all updated on when we will start round 3 - Third time WILL be the charm! Back on track for twins...

2 comments:

Julie's Blogger said...

Holly my friend.......
Negative is such a huge pill t swallow, but I think Mark is right you have been nonstop thinking breathing, eating this for along time. A break just might be what your body needs to really complete the next round. You are in my prayers always and try and have fun with the wedding and Hawaii it might be your last chance to party it up for long time......like 18 yrs LOL. I still hope we can get together sometimes soon. Take care.
~LuvJulie

Anonymous said...

Dearest Holly~

I know this is a very hard time for you in many ways but please remember that this is only a chapter in your life sweetest Holly. I think your husband is a very smart man in saying take a little break and enjoy your lives right now and relax.

You just were married. Enjoy your husband. Enjoy one another and this chapter in your lives.

I pray for you both that you will be happy and have the best of times together sharing your hearts and loving one another.

I just know the Lord has so much good in store for the both of you. Rest in that sweet cousin. It will all work out for you both.

I love you very much. You are so very special to me.

Sending you all my love and prayers always,

Your cousin,
Tara