Wednesday, April 9, 2008

~ Conception? ~

Ok- so it may not be the traditional way of doing things, but today.... Mark & I (hopefully) have conceived our babies.

Recipe:

1. Take 2 mature egg follicles from me
2. Take the baby batter from Mark
3. Mix together and pray for fertilization

That is where we are as of tonight. We will be recieving a phone call from the embryologist tomorrow letting us know if our 2 eggs have been fertilized. This is absolutely amazing! We are certain our 2 beautiful babies are brewing right now.

I have been resting most of the day today- the anesthesia makes me quite sleepy. Back to light activity tomorrow. Saturday morning 7:00 am we will be returning to Torrance for the transfer.

Our support network is incredible- these single celled babies are LOVED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly,

I hope you are feeling less groggy this morning and that those single celled babies are in deed fertilezed. I will check back later today for an update. You and Mark have not left my thoughts for even a minute these past 2 days.

We love you! C & T Reyes

~Sharon~ said...

I've been checking your blog every day to read about the progress. This is so exciting Holly! Can't wait to hear more very soon!