Monday, April 28, 2008

~ IVF Round 2 - Cycle Day 5 ~

As was expected - my emotions are out of control right now. Made much worse when our puppy, Kona, woke me up crying in the middle of the night. He appears to have something wrong with his hips. He cannot stand up on his own. I am waiting for the vet to open at 9am to get him in today, but I can hardly look at him without bawling... He spent the day yesterday playing and swimming with the other dogs in our family, and was limping terribly when we got home last night.

On the brighter side, this cycle is going by much faster than the last. (Thankfully!) Today, we are only 2 days away from our first ultrasound to determine the number and size of the egg follicles that are hopefully growing like mad in my ovaries. I am also much more relaxed with the whole thing - very little Googling for information at this point. I'm sure it's because I already know the drill - wait, shots, wait, shots, etc...

Staying positive and keeping my eye on the prize. Babies are everywhere I look! Optimistic is my middle name- Holly Optimistic Gonzales. But my friends just call me HOG... ;)

No comments: