Sunday, April 13, 2008

~ We call it '8C' ~


So here it is.... baby 8C. Cute, huh? 8C was transferred into my uterus on Saturday morning and I have been on bed rest ever since. And, as if the thought of 3 days bedrest was not enough, the nurse told me that my 3 days doesn't even start until Sunday. That really makes 4 days in my world. Wow- how lucky am I?

Thankfully I have spent the day visiting with friends and family.

We are waiting for 8C to attach- will be able to take a pregnancy test next Monday to find out for sure.

Will be stocking up on the at-home pregnancy tests this week. The wait is killin' me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that tiny baby 8C.. Stick little bean stick.. :) Trying to make you smile cuz !! Praying for you .. rest and rent lots of movies to help you through those days. It will be worth it in the end sweet stuff!!

Be strong and Take good care right now.. this is the important time right now. Call me, you know where I am if you need me.. I will listen if you just need to talk..

Love you lots !!!

Hugs
Your cuz
Tara

Julie's Blogger said...

Holly,

Good luck, I will keep you in my prayers...........

Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

Go baby 8C! Holly we are all pulling for you and Mark out here in sunny Oak View. Vicente keeps asking me for updates and is always very interested in hearing the progress. Wishing I could be there so I am sening you a cyber hug! xoxo Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are all pulling for little Baby 8C, and of course for you and Mark as well. Hang in there and best of luck to you all. Lots of hugs, The Pagans(Tom, Jenn & Lukas)

Anonymous said...

So, do you think the baby looks like you or Mark at this point? =)

Love ya Babe!

-V